• Works with the Account Managers to complete new and renewal business ensuring quality and accuracy of the policies received, prior to sending to the client or providing the Producer.
• Invoices transactions that are received from the carriers, and coordinates all downloaded activity.
• Works with the Carrier/Broker following up on all customer service requests initiated by the Account Manager including ensuring quality of the audits, cancellations and endorsements received, prior to invoicing and sending to the client.
• Reviews coverages and offers suggestions to the Account Manager and/or Producer concerning coverage deficiencies and other issues.
• Documents and completes all accounts within Management System, in adherence to Agency policies and procedures, to ensure proper communication with the Account Manager and Producer.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work independently to accomplish established agency goals.
• Ability to work as a team player with a committed positive approach to working through adversity.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both in the verbal and written word.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with an extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines.
• Above average mathematical skills.
• Critical thinking skills with ability to use logic and reasoning to identify deficiencies or other concerns.
• Commitment to continuous learning.
Experience and Education:
• Previous insurance experience
• High school diploma or equivalent