• Sweep, mop, scrub and vacuum hallways, stairs, restrooms and office space.
• Empty trash and garbage containers.
• Notify supervisor regarding necessary repairs, such as lighting to be replaced.
• Abide by all TSA Policies and Procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Ability to work weekends/evenings/holidays/varying shifts as required
• Ability to speak Spanish preferred
Any combination of education and experience which would likely produce the required knowledge, skills and abilities
Valid Texas driver’s license and an insurable driving record
Any combination of education and experience which would likely produce the required knowledge, skills and abilities; ability to speak Spanish is preferred
Work is generally performed in an air-conditioned setting. Some aspects of the job, however, require working out of doors in a variety of weather conditions.
Work can be demanding. Work is performed indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions, including extreme heat, winter cold and rain, and high winds. Duties require the physical capability of standing and/or walking for long periods of time, bending, stooping, reaching, and lifting up to 25 pounds without help.